Bedroom walls covered in the sample last year paint splotches purple (seems like a good idea at the time), 15 years old nylon carpet is laid on the floor by the previous owner is shedding tufts of gray fluff, room and chimney breast you excavated last winter are still waiting for its reclaimed Victorian fireplace. It's not that you have not got the idea, but somehow became this last winter, summer holiday by flying, which means good DIY on the Bank Holiday weekend in the law, and you still can not successfully flourish. What you need is someone to help you get organized, focus on ideas for someone, someone tells you how much it will all cost! Maybe it's time you speak with a designer interior.
Yikes! That will not be expensive? What if they took over and converted to my home in Edwardian spiers Nouveau American style ranch rodeo? What do I own the first one to do with 'phone calls?
Do not worry. A professional interior designer. They were there to offer, the client, a service. Many offer free consultation first. This means you can dip your feet into the interior design of water without any risk.
So, what you can expect at this first meeting? You must be the designer, to talk with you and have a look at your environment, diagnose your taste and your favorite style right. Show room or rooms you want decorated, and if you have a style of photo that you like or dislike, to show the designer. They should ask about hobbies, your family, the color of your choice, your pet, whether you entertainment at home, if you frequently have overnight guests. By learning about you and your analysis requirements, the designer is putting together the first building blocks of the design.
At the second meeting, often worn on the day rate, the designer must have a package to show your ideas. This can be presented in several ways; samples cloth board and photos furniture is one of the options, sketches and fabric swatches from the others to discuss. Style of presentation where the designers chose, knowing in advance what you will pay and what happens if you do not like what you see. Many designers will be "back to the drawing board" until you are satisfied, free of charge or with nominal fees.
My client never told that the design is "what I want but I do not want to know." Interior designers have the training and resources to explore design options. They can often help you see a light in the room a whole new, only with the addition of some built-in furniture, color scheme, new, different curtain design, or the furniture back. A designer is the expert in total combine elements in harmony with one another while staying in the initial brief guide you (no matter how simple or how strange that may be short).
For example, the illustration on the page is a project of exhibition space is designed to set this year. The brief was to design a dining room based on the theme of "Fire". I suspect that very few people will see the space commission for their own home. But that is not the point. Goals set for the space indicates that the combination of furniture, finished walls, lighting and accessories, carefully considered and when the source, will please the eyes and meet the aesthetic needs.
A good designer will bring you further up the path you have to put the experiment. But a good designer will never impose their taste on the environment. Designers who have to work for you and help you to achieve your design goals. If you are not satisfied with something, remember you can always say no.
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (24)
- The Bed Montage
- 'Transformers' Sofa Bed
- Brilliant Spiral Sink and Wash Basin Design
- Creative Modern Interior Kitchen Designs
- Unconventional Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Bathing Beauty
- Clear View Ahead
- Blooming Furniture Set
- Furniture That Grows With Your Child
- Illuminated LED Furniture
- Poufman Living Room Set
- Wave Chaise Teenage Bedroom Set
- Kure Pod Dining Table & Chairs
- Stanislav Katz’ Brilliantly Bright Furniture Desig...
- M-cube Mobile, Modular, Multi-Functional Seating
- Stackable Furniture for Small Spaces
- Livable Patio Set Livens Up Stone
- Kraft Paper SoftSeating
- KEWB Multi-Functional Living Room Set
- ‘Stay at My Home’ Sleep Set for Guests
- Space-Saving Teak Bathroom Furniture
- Hydrogen Z.CAR with Speed Adjusted Wheelbase
- Dynamic Architecture 4 : A NEW ERA OF GREEN BUILDI...
- Dynamic Architecture 3 : PREFABRICATION
- Dynamic Architecture 2 : A BUILDING IN MOTION
- Dynamic Architecture 1 : DYNAMIC TOWER | DUBAI
- Avoiding Mistakes in Interior Design
- Modern Design Shop with L-shaped walls
- MyModernWorld : Modern Home Design Ideas
- Cafe Design, Wooden Room, Simple Lighting
- Design of Cafe and Restaurant
- Spectral Light Combinations in A Romantic Bathroom...
- Bathroom with Traditional Style, Elegant Design in...
- Decorating a room with style Yellow and White
- Seems clean interior design of private homes
- Kitchen Design with Green Color
- Home Design with Nature Materials
- Living Room Decorating Idea
- Design to maximize the Window of Natural Lighting
- Lights in the Design Unique Shape
- Home Design as environmental-friendly House
- Zongluquan Interior Design, Modern Home Design
- Atlantis Hotel in Dubai with Royal Interior Design...
- Living room with a minimalist warm color
- Natural Lighting for Best Home Design
- Metal furniture in the Modern House Design
- Minimalist lighting design in the workspace
- Pink Minimalist Living Room
- The advantage of Minimalist Design
- Rooms Apartments Minimalist Design
- Black and White Modern Room Design
- Minimalist Home Theatre with Interior Digital Desi...
- 3D Interior Design for Dominicion Style
- Color in nature, modern architecture
- Interior Design of Mulligans Restaurant
- Color Wheel
- Googlelandia, Google Office Interior Design
- Buying a home off plan
- Improvements to the house and as a Property Develo...
- Employing Building Contractors
- Project Management
- Furniture is painted Bubble
- Decide Your Interior Design Budget
- The Use of Color in Interior Design
- Space Planning: The Step Beyond Interior Decorati...
- Find Your Interior Design Style
- Why do I need an Interior Designer?
- ▼ February (67)