Unless you have been fortunate enough to build a house from the ground, then you will be stuck at some point with other people's ideas of interior decoration. You can decide to live with the royal blue daisy wallpaper in the room and the kitchen, or you may suddenly feel an urgent desire to paint the house magnolia. Both solutions are ideal, not as in the case that allows your own style preferences and creativity to find expression. But just how accurate your style?
Is one way to turn yourself into sponge. Absorb all that you come into contact with does not even seem relevant at the time. I was prompted to design a bright, colorful and "fun" kitchen for families with young children. I poured through design magazines, and many shops to visit for inspiration. But it's not until I found 1950s of watching Tom & Jerry cartoon on television that the idea struck. The turquoises, black, yellows and pinks cartoons that appear fresh and exciting. A 1950s-style kitchen with all mod cons is the best!
There is little in modern design which is completely new. Most of the changes in style and fashion are amalgamations, adjustments and improvements on previous designs and trends. Day-stream lined contemporary look harks back to 1930s modernism combined with the eyes of 1960 people. And, yes, today's turquoise, yellow and pink toasters, kettles and lemon squeezers have the 1950s to thank top design. No one should blatantly copy the work of others because this is an empty exercise, but leaves with scenery and sound from the environment to create a style that is suitable for you. Actively seek inspiration from museums, houses, art galleries, show rooms, furniture catalogs, magazines, books, movies, TV programs and nature. Given the color, sound, scenery and your last vacation. Why do they make you feel happy? How you can use these elements to recreate the feel happy in their own home?
Starting a file that you can put magazine cuttings. Take a photo or a place to buy postcards, buildings, furniture, beach, sunset ... anything that inspires you. Bring a small note book where you can sketch ideas. Often the secret to a hidden feature of the architecture in proportion to the other. Photographing or sketching accurate this will be the only way to receive this later. Ancient greece is very interested in the geometry and use it extensively in the building. Try to analyze why a room or building looks and feels right for you. Is it right? Is it symmetrical or asymmetrical? Are there many decorative features, or very simple? Find the answers to these questions, you will find your own style.
Once you have a shop that inspiration, then you are ready to source material, choose colors and buy the furniture in the style of you. You may have been inspired by a holiday in the UK coast. You have to take a photo of a stone house with ocean blue trim, with long sandy beaches with tufts of marsh grass, the colorful beachhouses lined up along the beach. Translating the images and feelings in your own environment to the source by lounge chairs and sofa in the design, upholstered in sandy neutrals; you paint the walls a creamy wash with, let the sun streaming into the room with a modern voiles, linen blinds or plantation Shutters; accents all with beautiful sea and the golf blues. Keep your accessories natural - wood, stone, shells, flowers. If you remain true to those elements that give you the feeling of pleasure in the holidays, you will create a happy space in your home.
You may prefer a more formal environment. You may stay at home and Georgia would like to emphasize the elegant proportions. Visit the homes of the period running through areas of the city where you have Georgian architecture. Visit Brighton and with the light and Airy Georgia District building, or Edinburgh Georgian Terraces with solid stone gray. Consider the history of Georgia, combining elements of contemporary style with accents to add freshness and wit to the interior.
The search for and make a conscious note of the things that inspire you, then you will become more confident with the style of your own choice. Stay open to new influences. Keep your eyes and ears open. Your style is something that should grow as you grow. You are part of your style. Why not make it part of your home environment?
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (24)
- The Bed Montage
- 'Transformers' Sofa Bed
- Brilliant Spiral Sink and Wash Basin Design
- Creative Modern Interior Kitchen Designs
- Unconventional Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Bathing Beauty
- Clear View Ahead
- Blooming Furniture Set
- Furniture That Grows With Your Child
- Illuminated LED Furniture
- Poufman Living Room Set
- Wave Chaise Teenage Bedroom Set
- Kure Pod Dining Table & Chairs
- Stanislav Katz’ Brilliantly Bright Furniture Desig...
- M-cube Mobile, Modular, Multi-Functional Seating
- Stackable Furniture for Small Spaces
- Livable Patio Set Livens Up Stone
- Kraft Paper SoftSeating
- KEWB Multi-Functional Living Room Set
- ‘Stay at My Home’ Sleep Set for Guests
- Space-Saving Teak Bathroom Furniture
- Hydrogen Z.CAR with Speed Adjusted Wheelbase
- Dynamic Architecture 4 : A NEW ERA OF GREEN BUILDI...
- Dynamic Architecture 3 : PREFABRICATION
- Dynamic Architecture 2 : A BUILDING IN MOTION
- Dynamic Architecture 1 : DYNAMIC TOWER | DUBAI
- Avoiding Mistakes in Interior Design
- Modern Design Shop with L-shaped walls
- MyModernWorld : Modern Home Design Ideas
- Cafe Design, Wooden Room, Simple Lighting
- Design of Cafe and Restaurant
- Spectral Light Combinations in A Romantic Bathroom...
- Bathroom with Traditional Style, Elegant Design in...
- Decorating a room with style Yellow and White
- Seems clean interior design of private homes
- Kitchen Design with Green Color
- Home Design with Nature Materials
- Living Room Decorating Idea
- Design to maximize the Window of Natural Lighting
- Lights in the Design Unique Shape
- Home Design as environmental-friendly House
- Zongluquan Interior Design, Modern Home Design
- Atlantis Hotel in Dubai with Royal Interior Design...
- Living room with a minimalist warm color
- Natural Lighting for Best Home Design
- Metal furniture in the Modern House Design
- Minimalist lighting design in the workspace
- Pink Minimalist Living Room
- The advantage of Minimalist Design
- Rooms Apartments Minimalist Design
- Black and White Modern Room Design
- Minimalist Home Theatre with Interior Digital Desi...
- 3D Interior Design for Dominicion Style
- Color in nature, modern architecture
- Interior Design of Mulligans Restaurant
- Color Wheel
- Googlelandia, Google Office Interior Design
- Buying a home off plan
- Improvements to the house and as a Property Develo...
- Employing Building Contractors
- Project Management
- Furniture is painted Bubble
- Decide Your Interior Design Budget
- The Use of Color in Interior Design
- Space Planning: The Step Beyond Interior Decorati...
- Find Your Interior Design Style
- Why do I need an Interior Designer?
- ▼ February (67)