All famous people with the dramatic changes that can occur from simply change the color on the walls. But the number of people considered to be truly has changed the form of space itself? Sometimes we are faced with problems that demand solutions space. A very narrow room with high ceiling that looks out of proportion - installation may be a false ceiling with recessed downlighters is the answer. A bathroom on the practical side of the toilet instructs you to remove the dividing wall. Attempting to apply this principle to a common space as well, one that is not a problem specific size or proportion, but that may benefit from re-thinking of space and what that will be used.
Last show us examples of space dividing which may or may not be desirable solutions for the way we live today. 1960s and 1970s to provide plastic and metal shelving units, on both sides and jutting out of our stay in the room. Style has moved on but the principle is still useable, except today we will be using the fabric panel, glass brick, retail shelving chrome, or bamboo folding screen to achieve the same results.
Easy-square room can be given added interest and the illusion of more length by inserting a pair of screen mirror the other in every room. This need not be large, they do not need to move on in the room too much. Their presence is only enough space to create an illusion changed. If the room is high enough, you might consider developing more than one end of the platform - to sleep, read, watch television. This is a particularly effective way to improve the life of a small studio space in a room or flat.
False ceiling does not need permanent. Swathes of cloth can make a comfortable in other areas and a large clinical room. Or, you may consider changing your space by changing the floor level. Characters that large dining room can be intimate and with different levels of increase in the dining room. This also offers the opportunity to use the newly created underfloor storage space - even as a wine cellar. Pandai a new architect tucked full-size bathtub under the bedroom floor in a small apartment!
All changes (except for the bathtub under the floor) that have been made without the structural wall and is usually limited to one room. Redesigning the entire floor (or whole house) is a large project at a time. Muddled and narrow room in a floor can often be rearranged to create a feeling of more space.
Basic principles of this design can be seen in the garden. A diagonal line of vision to create a square space in the room feel larger. If re-siting the door or enter a single archway to reach a diagonal line of sight through two or more rooms, the effect will be the same. Also use the garden vistas, and search through the space outside the object to occupy the space or the outside. Creating enfilade - a progress from the room together by succession of doorways or archways in perfect alignment - was one of the architects of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries vista effect is achieved in the design of houses and palaces. You might consider borrowing this idea for your own home.
Do not forget about the mirrors and glass. Early 19th century architect Sir John Soane adored mirror and space-expanding effect on their interiors. Home in London that has been preserved, complete with all the architectural quirks, mirrored ceilings and walls, porthole windows and interior. Victoria large mirror, bereft of big sideburns and mantles over them used to hang out, make elegant illusion of doubled space simply by the portico facing the blank wall.
Sand-blasted glass panels, glass bricks, and etched glass that is used in all the creative new ways to help improve the light and the feeling of space and airiness in the home today. Day glass designers can create everything from glass to glass staircases equipped. And glass is not fragile! It's tough, strong and beautiful.
If you have a garden room next to you, try to enter a space that both visual and aesthetically. Install French or sliding doors to the garden takes you to the house. Increase the effect by using the same floorcovering inside and outside - stone, ceramic or clay slate would work well and look great. Even if you can not install French doors to make the room flow into the garden, to get something simple sympathetically planted window boxes will help make the garden flow into the room, especially if planted in a box with the color coordination of the room decor.
Must be brave! Make your living space to work for you.
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (24)
- The Bed Montage
- 'Transformers' Sofa Bed
- Brilliant Spiral Sink and Wash Basin Design
- Creative Modern Interior Kitchen Designs
- Unconventional Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Bathing Beauty
- Clear View Ahead
- Blooming Furniture Set
- Furniture That Grows With Your Child
- Illuminated LED Furniture
- Poufman Living Room Set
- Wave Chaise Teenage Bedroom Set
- Kure Pod Dining Table & Chairs
- Stanislav Katz’ Brilliantly Bright Furniture Desig...
- M-cube Mobile, Modular, Multi-Functional Seating
- Stackable Furniture for Small Spaces
- Livable Patio Set Livens Up Stone
- Kraft Paper SoftSeating
- KEWB Multi-Functional Living Room Set
- ‘Stay at My Home’ Sleep Set for Guests
- Space-Saving Teak Bathroom Furniture
- Hydrogen Z.CAR with Speed Adjusted Wheelbase
- Dynamic Architecture 4 : A NEW ERA OF GREEN BUILDI...
- Dynamic Architecture 3 : PREFABRICATION
- Dynamic Architecture 2 : A BUILDING IN MOTION
- Dynamic Architecture 1 : DYNAMIC TOWER | DUBAI
- Avoiding Mistakes in Interior Design
- Modern Design Shop with L-shaped walls
- MyModernWorld : Modern Home Design Ideas
- Cafe Design, Wooden Room, Simple Lighting
- Design of Cafe and Restaurant
- Spectral Light Combinations in A Romantic Bathroom...
- Bathroom with Traditional Style, Elegant Design in...
- Decorating a room with style Yellow and White
- Seems clean interior design of private homes
- Kitchen Design with Green Color
- Home Design with Nature Materials
- Living Room Decorating Idea
- Design to maximize the Window of Natural Lighting
- Lights in the Design Unique Shape
- Home Design as environmental-friendly House
- Zongluquan Interior Design, Modern Home Design
- Atlantis Hotel in Dubai with Royal Interior Design...
- Living room with a minimalist warm color
- Natural Lighting for Best Home Design
- Metal furniture in the Modern House Design
- Minimalist lighting design in the workspace
- Pink Minimalist Living Room
- The advantage of Minimalist Design
- Rooms Apartments Minimalist Design
- Black and White Modern Room Design
- Minimalist Home Theatre with Interior Digital Desi...
- 3D Interior Design for Dominicion Style
- Color in nature, modern architecture
- Interior Design of Mulligans Restaurant
- Color Wheel
- Googlelandia, Google Office Interior Design
- Buying a home off plan
- Improvements to the house and as a Property Develo...
- Employing Building Contractors
- Project Management
- Furniture is painted Bubble
- Decide Your Interior Design Budget
- The Use of Color in Interior Design
- Space Planning: The Step Beyond Interior Decorati...
- Find Your Interior Design Style
- Why do I need an Interior Designer?
- ▼ February (67)