(Or what to consider before buying painted furniture)
Popularity Swedish painted furniture in the Gustavian style has rarely higher. However, because of the nature of this product is much higher than normal maintenance is required when you make a purchase decision. Cat furniture, such as heavy makeup, can cover many sins. Be the first and obvious question is:
What material is made of painted furniture?
One would expect that to be the best "wood". But surprisingly there is a shop that sells style painted furniture that is made largely from MDF. Retail price charged, of course, does not reflect the cheapness of the raw materials used, and, unless you ask directly, in the showroom staff will not enlarge on the matter. Always make sure your furniture is made of material that you expect. If you provide your servant a pitch on MDF is more stable in the center of modern-heated homes, ask about the source of the data. Finally, if you are satisfied with MDF furniture, will be brutally honest about the price you are willing to pay.
Always look in the drawers and under the piece. Painted furniture in my opinion should be entirely painted furniture. Many producers are opinions that, if the surface is not easily visible and does not need to be painted, or in some cases even sand and primed. You always try to check a showroom model before buying. If this is not possible to quiz the staff on the phone sales. Always ask questions directly; cornered the sales rep tends to dissimulate. To ensure the highest level of quality that need to understand, write a letter to send with the deposit of the need for all surfaces to be painted. If you select a premium retailer for this request, simply take your business elsewhere, which can take up to ten days to get furniture at this time and time deposits sit in your retailer's bank interest income for them.
Knowing where you painted furniture that will be produced
The romance to buy Nordic style furniture is actually made in Sweden is a false conceit. You pay for the import and delivery time is usually extended, especially in the summer closedowns wholesalers. Try to find suppliers with the British manufacturer. You can be sure that they use the same methods as their Swedish or European country (in fact there is little room for romance in high volume manufacturing furniture), and the cost of furniture to get made and delivered will be correspondingly lower.
British factories are also more easily and can better understand the special requirements, such as paint and bespoke in accordance with the dimensions and they did not suffer hot sunday six close-down in the general continent.
While on the subject paint matching - if you intend to purchase a set of furniture painted the same color for a room that is wise to buy everything at once. Build a collection piece by piece will result in a different color variation as a group of cat come and go through the factory during the time. Shades May even stopped without notice.
If budget is a problem trying to build a collection you are using complementary or contrasting paint color. Most manufacturers offer a variety of lovely colors in the Communist country, green, pale yellow, buff and champagne. Room room with colors of this Scandinavian maintain freshness but offers the warmth and character that is missing from the basic white color scheme.
Painting is not as miserable and difficult as many people imagine. Paints and glazes furniture is now widely available, one of the shops that sell furniture painting full of color and finish that is used in the Swedish factory. Buy some samples Pot and practices on part of the reserve timber (or even MDF). If you want the results achieved, then congratulations, you have to really set yourself free. Now you can crawl in the trash shops for a special part of the pine or oak furniture, take the bargain and give your home your own Nordic Makeover.
If you can not find a specific store junk stars heart and truly set in the Gustavian style writing desk in the Swedish grand royal tradition, it is the value of a bespoke service to consider. Buy books about the history of Scandinavian furniture and choose the part of your dream. Find a prime minister, and he shows a picture. Most of the cabinet decision to enjoy getting involved in projects like that and the result may be a small part of the cost of "off the peg" showroom model with the advantage more individuality.
End prevention if you buy furniture painting is to insist that the driver to wait while checks every surface in the light of your purchase. It is a good idea to use the torch light up and play the painted surface. Painted furniture is notoriously vulnerable to damage in transit. If you find damage like you are advised to reject the furniture as well. Think carefully before you accept a bid from the repair or touch-up on the site. Your legal position is far more powerful if you refuse the provision of sub-standard goods rather than accept them with conditions attached.
Bubbles painted furniture that is not far from the explosion.
We have seen the modern taupe, wenge-wood and steel "look" more exclusive designers from the region to be the linchpin high street furniture retailer. The sudden availability of this "visible" in the road that has been guilty of some of the designers in the studio. In addition to this effect over-exposure, price competition has a certain effect occurs. How long can the high-end retailers who painted furniture and hold on the "me-too" high street and mail order company? How long before the heavyweights such as IKEA and Habitat to give them money to run?
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (24)
- The Bed Montage
- 'Transformers' Sofa Bed
- Brilliant Spiral Sink and Wash Basin Design
- Creative Modern Interior Kitchen Designs
- Unconventional Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Bathing Beauty
- Clear View Ahead
- Blooming Furniture Set
- Furniture That Grows With Your Child
- Illuminated LED Furniture
- Poufman Living Room Set
- Wave Chaise Teenage Bedroom Set
- Kure Pod Dining Table & Chairs
- Stanislav Katz’ Brilliantly Bright Furniture Desig...
- M-cube Mobile, Modular, Multi-Functional Seating
- Stackable Furniture for Small Spaces
- Livable Patio Set Livens Up Stone
- Kraft Paper SoftSeating
- KEWB Multi-Functional Living Room Set
- ‘Stay at My Home’ Sleep Set for Guests
- Space-Saving Teak Bathroom Furniture
- Hydrogen Z.CAR with Speed Adjusted Wheelbase
- Dynamic Architecture 4 : A NEW ERA OF GREEN BUILDI...
- Dynamic Architecture 3 : PREFABRICATION
- Dynamic Architecture 2 : A BUILDING IN MOTION
- Dynamic Architecture 1 : DYNAMIC TOWER | DUBAI
- Avoiding Mistakes in Interior Design
- Modern Design Shop with L-shaped walls
- MyModernWorld : Modern Home Design Ideas
- Cafe Design, Wooden Room, Simple Lighting
- Design of Cafe and Restaurant
- Spectral Light Combinations in A Romantic Bathroom...
- Bathroom with Traditional Style, Elegant Design in...
- Decorating a room with style Yellow and White
- Seems clean interior design of private homes
- Kitchen Design with Green Color
- Home Design with Nature Materials
- Living Room Decorating Idea
- Design to maximize the Window of Natural Lighting
- Lights in the Design Unique Shape
- Home Design as environmental-friendly House
- Zongluquan Interior Design, Modern Home Design
- Atlantis Hotel in Dubai with Royal Interior Design...
- Living room with a minimalist warm color
- Natural Lighting for Best Home Design
- Metal furniture in the Modern House Design
- Minimalist lighting design in the workspace
- Pink Minimalist Living Room
- The advantage of Minimalist Design
- Rooms Apartments Minimalist Design
- Black and White Modern Room Design
- Minimalist Home Theatre with Interior Digital Desi...
- 3D Interior Design for Dominicion Style
- Color in nature, modern architecture
- Interior Design of Mulligans Restaurant
- Color Wheel
- Googlelandia, Google Office Interior Design
- Buying a home off plan
- Improvements to the house and as a Property Develo...
- Employing Building Contractors
- Project Management
- Furniture is painted Bubble
- Decide Your Interior Design Budget
- The Use of Color in Interior Design
- Space Planning: The Step Beyond Interior Decorati...
- Find Your Interior Design Style
- Why do I need an Interior Designer?
- ▼ February (67)